Saturday, March 2, 2013

Reflection #9 FINAL!

          It's almost 11 PM, still don't know what to write. Only one hour left to being late...I put on my headphone, hoping the music will inspire me. The novel “Oryx and Crake” was a good novel. Although I think its a bit too long and boring, I really enjoyed reading it. The most fascinating part of this novel is that Crake actually succeeded the recreation of human, even though he died, and didn't get to see the world that he had created, I think he was happy. The most miserable part was that Snowman was the only surviver, but fortunately, more people showed up at the ending of the novel. 

2 comments:

  1. well, it seems as if you enjoyed it but thought it too long and boring? How is that possible? Do you like long boring things? lol!
    I am still perplexed why all your posts have all the words split at the beginnings and ends of lines. I would recommend you look at your setting during posting. Make sure you do not turn on full justification. Most people Left Justify. It looks natural that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed some parts of it..i think the words split because i copyed and pasted on to the blog

      Delete